Monday, February 27, 2012

Blessed.

As time draws near to make my final payment to African Impact for my medical mission in May I want to thank everyone individually who donated to this amazing cause.

Richard - Duhhh ;) ALWAYS there for me, whenever I need you. Whenever. You should win an award or something.......

Dee - My right hand (wo)man, my go-to girl, my seeeeester.  You have done nothing but support me since December 2nd 1988.  I love you more than words can describe!!!!

 
Lynette- THANK YOU for being such a dedicated friend! You have made mutiple donations AND supported me emotionally and I'll never be able to repay you for that.

Grandma and Grandpa Sharkey - You guys have been my biggest supporters! Grandma thanks for always reading my blog and following me religiously. It's really a huge encouragement for me.

Grandma and Grandpa Lindsey - So far away, yet so close in my heart.  Thank you SO much for all that you have done for me. Supporting me financially and emotionally.

Katelynn - My BFF(ffff), THANK YOU. You have been supporting me since Jr. High :) Giiiiirl we still have a lot of memories to make!

Beth - Getting to know you girls has been such a blessing! Wish we could have worked together more. You are truely an amazing nurse and I thank you from the tippy top of my heart for your donation! I will carry out the kind of compassion that I saw you give to your patients in Africa!
My parents
Jessica - After spending a year in Vietnam donating your time to spread the word of the gospel I look up to you as a mentor for the journey I'm about to embark on. You are truely a God sent for me. Thank you for everything.

Sarah - Your act of kindness, whether you realize or  not, will stick with me for a very long time.
Kyle - "Go change the world" I wish you could come with! Thank you SO much for the donation!!!

You guys will never know how thankful I am to having you in my life.
And to all of those who have supported me through pep talks, letting me express my fears and then reassuring me that YES, I can do this, thank you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now lets do like Kyle says to......lets go change the world.



1 comment:

  1. Love ya now and forever. Your kind heart is amazing. Your sense of adventure is scary. Your view of life is contagious. Make me wanta go too. Repeat - Love ya.

    Jeanne Talk

    ReplyDelete