NEW Beginnings
We all want them sometimes.
Since the beginning of 2012 I've had the chance to rebuild my life the way I've always envisioned it.
I've hit a few bumps in the road (some life altering ones as a matter of fact), but I've had the ability to see past them and look at the bigger picture.
It's really a beautiful thing.
Sometimes 'bumps' are a necessary act of life to throw us in the right direction.
EMBRACE THEM.
South Africa
Something I've been dreaming about for years now....
AND IT'S HAPPENING.
In just a few short hours I will be on a 24 hour flight to my dream destination (I consider the 24 hour flight another bump in the road....isle seat please!).
I couldn't have done it without the support of every single one of my friends/family/coworkers (really, all in the same).
It brings me to tears.
This is something I want so much and to know that I have an endless amout of support has left a place in my heart, a warmness in my soul, that is earth shattering.
So here we GO!
South Africa medical mission whoop whoop!!!!
Ekkkkkk :)
I will update on the blog as much as time and South African internet connections will allow.
If it so happens I can not, I will update when I get to Italy!
And most definitely amazing pictures to come when I get home.
And most definitely amazing pictures to come when I get home.
Do me a favor....do something for YOURSELF today that the future YOU will thank you for.
Because I did that a few months ago and I am forever grateful.
XoXo
Meagan

No comments:
Post a Comment