My sister is the best.
(and my grandparents....whom also have started a change jar for me! =D)
(and my grandparents....whom also have started a change jar for me! =D)
This is a shadow box given to me for Christmas filled with change to start a change for change jar of my own to fund my trip to St. Lucia.
I mean, I'm a penny pincher anyways and I LOVE change (just ask Richard!)....so this was the PERFECT gift for me. She knows me too well =D
So well actually that we bought each other the same Christmas gift!
Which, by the way, I was in love with when I bought it for her.
With brave wings she flies.
Love this.
Christmas isn't always perfect, actually most of the time it's far from it.
It's hectic, emotional, draining....
BUT I love the time spent with my loved ones showing them how much I love them.
It's an excuse to get together.
To share memories.
To make each other laugh with silly gifts.
Or cry with serious ones.
And for this, I am thankful.


Too funny that you guys bought the same gifts!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, and lots of love. My piggy bank is growing steadily for your cause.
ReplyDelete